free website stats program Anyone ever hit a small animal????? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone ever hit a small animal?????

early 90's i got a gator on alligator alley in south florida. (imagine that, a gator on "alligator allery")

runnin bout 65, at night on the sporty i had at the time, seen it last second, dropped a gear, gassed it hard to make the front end light, went right over it. near messed myself.

went back to look, and it had a tire indent in it and it wasnt doin too well.

went over something last week, i think a deer part, rattled my handlebars pretty well, was 5am and too dark to see what it was

Hit a rabbit the other night. No time to swerve. Couldn't figure out which way it was going to go? Just kept the handlebars straight & held on. Thump Thump & bike & I was fine. Got to a lighted spot & checked out bike everything was fine. Next day had to wash some stains off the undercarrige.

I topped a hill and hit a turtle was meeting a truck so no way to really dodge it. Didnt hit it square kinda clipped the back half of it. The bike never felt unstable but it shot the turtle like a bullet out of a gun and hit the the side of the truck. It surely must have made a dent.

Back