free website stats program Anyone else out there still riding? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else out there still riding?

Peer pressure! :bigsmiley21:

My friend called me this morning saying he and others be at my house around 1100 for a ride,:15:

Its 33F, Cold!! but I was afraid to say no.:unsure

Well, I made it, 115 miles later here I am pecking on the keys because my fingers still frozen.

Am on my second pot of coffee and glad I didn't chicken out and I crumbled to peer pressure! :bigsmiley12:

Joe

You can add the power port to the softie as easy as adding a battery tender plug. Matter of fact they sell a conversion plug that both can use the same hookup if you have the battery tender plug.

It's called a Coax/SAE type plug adapter. I have one besides the regular plug for the gloves on the RK. It has the staggered 2 prongs on one end like the battery tender and the round coax plug for the heated clothes on the other end.

Silly me, should have asked to start with. You've got my attention G. Who sells these; MoCo, Dennis Kirk, who? I've got a tender plug just like you were talking about. Haven't seen these plugs anywhere, but haven't really been looking that hard, either.

Joe

Gerbing sells them, the HD dealer may also have them being they sell the heated clothing.

Gerbing's Heated Clothing Welcomes You with Warmth and Comfort!

It has the two prong battery tender connection on one end and the coax on the other for hooking up to.

Gerbing doesn't show them online but they do in their book. A call to them would get you one.:D

Joey,
Tomorrow looks like the best chance to get out and ride, going to be a high of 57* to 60* up here in northen Atlanta. Raining here this am, guess i will just go down and give her a cleaning.

Back