free website stats program Anyone else out there still riding? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else out there still riding?

Got into the 50's today. Rode from Austin to Wimberley, to Blanco and back home. Stopped for a late lunch at the Nutty Brown Cafe on Hwy. 290.

Storm

Went to go for a ride this morning.Checking the air in the tires on the lowrider and there are 2 long cracks in the front tire. Will ride it to the dealer and see how good the warranty is. Less than a year old. Ride Safe Doug

It's Christmas day,sunny and 51 in St. Lou. The wife needed milk for potatos and batteries for the camera so got
the F.B. out and went to Wallgreens. It.s funny how much longer it takes to run an errand on the bike than it does in my truck.

It's Christmas Day in Santa Cruz,CA. 60 degrees and I have to try out my new armored Harley riding jacket. I will ride every day through the winter that it is not pouring down rain. I feel blessed living in Cali even though the city I live in is SUPER EXPENSIVE. The weather makes it fathomable. :D

Christmas Night, Light traffic, I went out riding for 2 hours last night. It was in the 30's but I plugged in my jacket and turned up the heated grips and had an enjoyable ride. I can't get enough of this new bike. As long as it's not raining and there is no ice/snow on the ground, I will be riding all winter. I might not feel the same way if not for the heated gear. Nice stuff.

Christmas day --- wife and I went for a 2 hr. ride --- not to bad of a day. Seen a couple other bikes out on Rt. 66 also.

Back