free website stats program Anyone else out there still riding? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else out there still riding?

well 8 inches of snow last weekend...most is gone...so back on the road..btw you mean it can get too cold to ride...Geez lean sumthin new everyday ..don't we?...Actually if its a PGR ride..then its never too cold are hot..but here if the road are not clear my wife makes me stay off em...Merry Christmas to yah All:44:

Hobitt
I'm off for a ride a little later today. The sun is just coming up over the mtn. It supposed to be in the high 40's shuld be a nice ride. Merry Christmas to efveryone Ride Safe Doug

it's a chilly 30F in Texas this morning, but there is a PGR mission at noon so i'll just dress warm. I'm gonna miss TX when I move to CA....

I picked up my bike on 19 December and I have been riding like the mail man. Men, I don't know if I will return back to the Middle East after my R&R. This Road King is so good to ride. It reminds me of my first live in girlfriend, just could not stay off of it:bigsmiley9: and both rides are very inviting!!

Yeah, 32 degree and trucking! Pictures coming soon.

Big Lou:D

Last edited:
Hello All

Am in love!:bigsmiley16:
Finally I went for a ride yesterday, it was only 30F:26:, but after been on the low 20's for a week 30's felt good.

The wife though I was crazy, I told her I just want to say Marry Christmas to a few friends, actually I wanted to show them the bike:D

Merry Christmas to All

Well, I'm still riding, but I'm in Texas, so I'm not breaking any cold-weather riding records. It's been around 60f in the afternoon around here.

Today is Dec 19. It was in the mid forties with a little rain. I didn't see any other bikers out on the roads today except for one crotch rocket. Come on guys it is getting a little wintery but there is still some good riding out there, just wear your thermal underwear!
It's Christmas eve 10:07 a.m.and it is sunny, streets are dry, not to windy, predicted high of 40. When it gets to at least 38 If I have time between all the Xmas eve prep.I'll layer up and get the FB out.

Up to the low fifties in NW Florida. Was a nice Christmas eve (afternoon) ride!

Merry Christmas to all...

Back