free website stats program Anyone else on here race a Motorcycle? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else on here race a Motorcycle?

The only types of racing I haven't done are ice and hillclimbs.My favorite is MX and I still do that occasionally.49 years old and usually the oldest guy in the gate.Never the slowest.Might do some indoor shorttrack this winter.

Used to race mountain bikes, mainly WV riding. Would never do motorcycles at the time because I liked to go fast, and I was pretty much all out then. If I was on anything heavier than 23 lbs. I would either be dead or at least be crippled now........gotta know your limits. :s I'm probably lucky to not be any more messed up than I am now. Though, drag bikes would have probably been safer. :D

the occasional blast in my mates Funny car and loads of run what you brung days at the local strip but nothing ever to serious unless envolved 24hrs and push bikes i love enduro racing on mountain bikes as the night sections are so much fun, also enjoyed the downhill racing i used to do but am paying now for all the crashes
I liked the night riding too, you couldn't see how big the rocks were that you were crashing into. :D Yup, I too am paying for learning to ride on a rigid bike.

Used to race motocross & enduro, 250cc and open class a loooooong time ago. Gave it up at age 28 when the young kids were turning on the gas where I was braking, they fell off and got right back on, I fell off and took a some time to recover. Wife said it was time to hang up the spurs and my body agreed.

Back