free website stats program Anyone else have Harley chrome issues? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else have Harley chrome issues?

I would not be so sure. I had baught a used Honda car 4 years old and the clear coat delaminated. They paid 40% for of the cost to have it repainted. The worst that could happen to you is, they do nothing.

I would not be so sure. I had baught a used Honda car 4 years old and the clear coat delaminated. They paid 40% for of the cost to have it repainted. The worst that could happen to you is, they do nothing.

True, worst comes to worst they say sorry, can't do anything about it. I will call them up sometime.

I have a buddy that lives outside MephisTenn that has given me his chrome. Man it is a sin that Harley charges so much for this stuff. He has given me mirrors, floor boards and highway pegs and shifter pegs and brake pedal pad, The chrome is all peeling. To bad that this stuff is Harley and not Snap-on, cause Snap-on has a life time warrant for chrome
kemo.

Roger that Kemo, I had a Snap on Ratchet peel some chrome yesterday, the same day The Snap On man stops, no questions asked I got a new not rebuilt ratchet, I wonder who H D is outsourcing there chrome to it sure isnt very good

Back