Anyone doing this

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by BuffaloBill, Dec 19, 2008.

1. BuffaloBill

BuffaloBill Active Member

Hello gang

I was checking the air in my tires this morning and it really is a pain to check or add air in the tires of my UGC Has anyone used Tire Valve Extender's on their ride?

Just curious
    Merry Christmas happy holiday's
    BuffaloBILL

2. tgriesel

tgriesel Member

I've had an L-shaped extension that I use when adding or checking air for a couple of years now. But, I don't leave it on all the time. It makes the process much easier.

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

4. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

I like laying on the ground to check the rear tire... It gives me a chance to take a nap before I ride...

I use a pressure sensor valve stem cap. It indicates red when it's 2 psi low. That makes it easier to check...

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Not loading here.

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

Working now.:D

7. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I carryan accupressure right angle digital pressure guage. It,s quick easy and always right on when I check it against other guages and it fits in my tool pouch.

8. harsenshd

harsenshd Member

the digital display is nice but for 250 i'll lay on my back, any info on the the cap that has the indicator. it would be a lot less expensive.

9. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

I agree the cap sounds interesting

10. Mickster

Mickster Active Member

Anyone besides me use Nitrogen gas in place of most of the air in your tires? Alledgedly, doesn't require the frequent pressure checks of the past. Dealer puts on green stem caps to alert others. Sweet :bigsmiley13: I use Nitrogen in my 09 EGC, my wife's 09 SG and all of our vehicles. :naughty Any thoughts? Not expensive either. :D