free website stats program Anyone doing this | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone doing this

BuffaloBill

Hello gang

I was checking the air in my tires this morning and it really is a pain to check or add air in the tires of my UGC Has anyone used Tire Valve Extender's on their ride?

Just curious
Merry Christmas happy holiday's
BuffaloBILL

I've had an L-shaped extension that I use when adding or checking air for a couple of years now. But, I don't leave it on all the time. It makes the process much easier.

I like laying on the ground to check the rear tire... It gives me a chance to take a nap before I ride...

I use a pressure sensor valve stem cap. It indicates red when it's 2 psi low. That makes it easier to check...

I carryan accupressure right angle digital pressure guage. It,s quick easy and always right on when I check it against other guages and it fits in my tool pouch.

the digital display is nice but for 250 i'll lay on my back, any info on the the cap that has the indicator. it would be a lot less expensive.

Anyone besides me use Nitrogen gas in place of most of the air in your tires? Alledgedly, doesn't require the frequent pressure checks of the past. Dealer puts on green stem caps to alert others. Sweet :bigsmiley13: I use Nitrogen in my 09 EGC, my wife's 09 SG and all of our vehicles. :naughty Any thoughts? Not expensive either. :D

Back