free website stats program anyone coming over to england next year ? | Harley Davidson Forums

anyone coming over to england next year ?

rdlee

anybody coming over to england next year ? if you are my way i would be pleased to show you around :)i even have a sporty you could borrow helmet etc free

Thanks for the invitation... used to come over at least once a year. We had a business customer up around the lake district of Morecambe...Lancashire. We also had a supplier around Manchester. Been to England 15 to 20 times and it's time to visit again. The biggest problem has something to do with the exchange rate between the US and UK.

Very nice offer!!

I would love to go to Europe, many places I would like to see..Ireland, England and Italy and many, many more. The only problem is I would never be able to fly overseas. I have restless leg syndrome and anyone that is familiar with it, or has it knows, that a 12-15 hr plane ride would be misery. The farthest I go is to the Caribbean. It is misery for just a 3-4 hr flight, but I love to dive, so it is worth the misery to get there..

Irish Hog :41:

Back