free website stats program Anybody Running Screamin Eagle Street performance Slip Ons? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody Running Screamin Eagle Street performance Slip Ons?

Had a pair on my 07 1200SE, liked the sound. Louder than stock without being obnoxious. They were slash out.

I've a pair of slash-outs on my 07 FXDL, as said in earlier posts , nice deep rumble without being too loud.Later i added a tuner & SE aircleaner. I'm happy with the results.

I would like to do a stage one upgrade soon. I don't mind the looks of my 2011 fxdc with the big baloney pipes (retro), but replacing them with a nice looking set of SE slash down pipes would not be any big sacrifice. However, I really like the look of the air cleaner cover. I wonder if a stage one upgrade could be accomplished, retaining the factory air cleaner cover? Maybe different download?

Attachments

• Harley & Island 027.jpg
    Harley & Island 027.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 17
I wonder if a stage one upgrade could be accomplished, retaining the factory air cleaner cover? Maybe different download?

Certainly. That's what I run. Healthy enrichment and Slip-on's only. It gets rid of the heat in a big way. Don't mind sacrificing a few H.P. for trapping more sand/dirt down the throat of throttle body.

I have them on my 07 FXDC. Didn't notice much sound increase at first but somewhat better performance. After about a 1000 miles noticed a nice rumble that has increased somewhat to just what I wanted, great rumble.

Back