free website stats program Anybody remember me? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody remember me?

Thought sure Lorne would follow up with a picture of some grub cooking on the grill........Guess he is still in his semi-hibernation period......:D

Thought sure Lorne would follow up with a picture of some grub cooking on the grill........Guess he is still in his semi-hibernation period......:D[/QUOTE

Oh he'll be back, I can hear the gears turning now. Lorne will get back into the fight soon, just watch.

Nice lookin yardbird! Great pic too, huh Jack? :s

Lorne, you are one of the only guy's that goes on a self imposed hiatus and comes back and quotes himself! Entry #36 above. Nice, I like it! :ap

Nice lookin yardbird! Great pic too, huh Jack? :s

Lorne, you are one of the only guy's that goes on a self imposed hiatus and comes back and quotes himself! Entry #36 above. Nice, I like it! :ap

i like to laugh at my own jokes as welll....:small3d026::small3d026::small3d026::newsmile01:

looking though some old SD card and look what i found... i knew i should have cleaned up my old cards...hope i didn't get a virus :D:D

Attachments

• DSC_0434.jpg
    DSC_0434.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0433.jpg
    DSC_0433.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
i like to laugh at my own jokes as welll....:small3d026::small3d026::small3d026::newsmile01:

looking though some old SD card and look what i found... i knew i should have cleaned up my old cards...hope i didn't get a virus :D:D

I think your safe as milk on those.....

Back