free website stats program anybody know of any books on harley touring | Harley Davidson Forums

anybody know of any books on harley touring

rdlee

especially across america . i have the dave barr books and denis lid book but looking for more anyone reccomend any ?

especially across america . i have the dave barr books and denis lid book but looking for more anyone reccomend any ?

Can you say what it is your looking for?...Are you looking for routes to take are pic's from rides....If your looking for route..we use the Harley Map book it has all sorts of rides and areas to ride in every State....

hi fourdogs i am looking for books about people riding there harleys across america or anywhere really especially america coast to coast .i like reading there tales and exploits as i am never going to be able to do it thanks lee

mad maps are a good choice too.also the harley web site has some interesting tour info.

You know if you go to your local Harley store and ask if they have some old copys of "Hog Tales"...they usually have one good article of a ride somewhere..Hog Tales is a mag ya get when ya join national Hog...but am sure your dealer has them laying around

hi fourdogs have just joined :)my dealer charges for the brochures and i bought a tea mug asked for a box and they charged me £2 a real rip off . its books i am after of people travelling and there experiences like caveman writes about in the touring section thanks lee

Some books for the southeaset are the Motorcycle Touring books by Hawk Hagebak. Excellent short rides with directions, gas availibility and restaurant choices.

Ride safe

Bubba

Back