free website stats program Any tips for Back Rest on RKC | Harley Davidson Forums

Any tips for Back Rest on RKC

Bud White

Retired Moderators
I bought one today and have the bracket moved as far back and even tweaked the bracket but you can see it still leans forward ..

It puts some part in a uncomfortable position on the edge of the tank.. any other adjustments? who did they make these for kids i swear it moves me over 2 inches forward

I also like that this pick here .. guess what the bracket isnt like that if it was i would be in good shape
Harley-Davidson | Products

nope your link does not work :(

Does for me ..

52572_03_M_19801.jpg

Looks just like that one .. but the bracket dont it has another bracket that comes off the front to mount right at the battery box which leans it way forward

no it only mounts one way .. i have been riding with it and if i get postioned just right its fine but would still like to tweak it

mine does the same, but it and my bike are 9 yrs old and it doesn't bother me. try sticking the rest deeper in the holder and see if it fixes it.

mine does the same, but it and my bike are 9 yrs old and it doesn't bother me. try sticking the rest deeper in the holder and see if it fixes it.

Have you adjusted the tilt screw? It is located behind the bottom of the backrest pad. It is a allen screw. Screw it out allows for the backrest to tilt back.

Back