free website stats program Any shirt swappers? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any shirt swappers?

fpd4308

Just thought someone may be interested in HD shirt swapping. I live in Oregon and would love to get some shirts from other states or countries. Maybe would could get something going on here where people could post where they are and if they are interested in swapping. Then people could pm each other from there. This may already have been tried on here but if not just and idea.

This is a cool idea. I'm in Oregon also and have a prized posession that I got from my Son. He is in the Navy and got me a HD T-shirt from Bahrain complete with the arabic writing. I wear it but will try not to wear it too much.

It's special for obvious reasons...

He's saving for his first Harley too.

I'd be willing to do a swap with someone. I take an XL.

I can pick up a shirt from either the dealer in Sioux City, IA, or Sioux Falls, SD...

Not a swapper but...I had bike trouble in Cleveland at an Easyrider store I was visiting. The mechanic came out to the parking lot where I was parked and took a look see. He tried this and that and got it fixed. It's been so long ago I forgot what the trouble was. Anyway, I went into the store and bought a t shirt and gave him the one I was wearing as a thank you. He appreciated it. By the way. He didn't charge me for his time.

Not a swapper but...I had bike trouble in Cleveland at an Easyrider store I was visiting. The mechanic came out to the parking lot where I was parked and took a look see. He tried this and that and got it fixed. It's been so long ago I forgot what the trouble was. Anyway, I went into the store and bought a t shirt and gave him the one I was wearing as a thank you. He appreciated it. By the way. He didn't charge me for his time.

Pretty cool story! I used to belong to a street rod club that had a "member's only" version shirt. An area life-long car enthusiast was diagnosed with very fast spreading terminal cancer. He had never been eligible to to join the club because of not owning a a car that qualified as a rod. I donated one of the shirts to the benefit held for him. Two of our club members and I agreed that one of us would buy it (to maintain the 'member's only' status, at the auction to be held. The bidding was spirited, and I won the shirt. The shirtwas then presented it to the fellow, along with an "Honorary Certicate of Membership". To a true die-hard car enthusiast, it meant a lot to finally be 'in' the club.
My payback came a few weeks later, when attending his viewing. By his request, he was wearing 'the shirt'. Best value tee-shirt I ever purchased!
In these crazy days, we sometimes lose focus of what REALLY matters!

Back