free website stats program Any new bikes purchased? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any new bikes purchased?

I just bought an 09 Heritage Softail Classic at Cowboy's in Beaumont Texas.

I'll have to tell you that I briefly spoke with Jerry Ardoin (sp) about the bike and told him that I was going to shop his price against the competition in the Houston Area.
I went to all the shops in Houston and came back with my best price and he beat it by over a grand the first shot. I hesitated and he threw in some accessories to make it a GREAT DEAL.

Plus he beat everybody's offer on my trade in by 700 bucks.

I highly recommend Jerry if anyone is shopping.

Thanks Steve,
I just found the forum after researching the new XIED's for the newer model bikes. I noticed my new Heritage runs hotter than my Dyna. I started asking why and I'm still wondering.

Do you have any experience with this issue?

Just purchased a 2009 Road King.
Checked with 3 dealers all were MSRP. One had no lead way the other 2 offered in store gift certificates.
I purchased from the dealer that had it in stock and rode it home. Igot $500.00 of in store stuff. Very happy!

Yes Sir! buoght a 09 Street Glide in Feb from Battlefield Harley in Gettysburg PA. They were running a promo and I got $2K off MSRP, and 25% off parts and labor to start with. I bought a Vivid black with security, cruise & ABS. Then after negotiating I also got the 500 mile check & the 1K service free. I decided to go all out and had the dealership install the 110ci kit, race tuner, SE air kit, Rush slip-ons, then dyno-ed. (waiting for the new Reinharts), We also included a Reach seat, sissy-bar with back rest & luggage rack, 12" tinted windshield, passing lights, oil temp gauge, (instead of dumb air temp), passenger matching floorboards, extra 3 year warranty(total of 5yrs). ALL FOR $24,938. I pay the taxes! It was not easy, and I drove my them and my wife nuts in the process, but my stuborn bull headed attitude actually worked out for me for once. Remember it's your money and you don't have to spend it until your ready. Do your home work, check everything out, know what your talking about, attack when you can and hold out for your deal. Then you have a 50/50 chance of getting it. But you get "their" deal if you let them. Good luck!!

Back