free website stats program Any new bikes purchased? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any new bikes purchased?

USAPL09

Have you bought a new (09) bike recently? How was your experience? Did you find dealers willing to negotiate price or add on's?:small3d028:

Bought new at the end of Feb and dealer in Marion, IL Black Diamond was more than willing to deal. Got a great deal on new 09 heritage plus extra's and 1st 1000 mile service.

Just bought a '09 Road King from Cowboy H-D in Austin, TX. The salesman started off with the attitude that they were doing me a favor by selling me a bike and acted like I would take any deal. We had to chat about that and things went much better from there.

John

I just bought an 09 Superglide about a month ago. The dealer's price was MSRP but I traded in a bike and got more for it than I expected. They also threw in a set of Rush slip-ons installed. Overall, I'm happy with the deal and treatment.

I just bought '09 Nightster... couldn't believe what I did!!!

I went to the dealer in Bangkok just to chat and may be have a look as they sent me 2 bikes to try a few weeks back ('09 883 Sportster and '09 XR1200!!! and 4 days of free riding..yeeee hawww!!!). It seems a polite way to thank them in person (or to show my face there as to express interest). I was interested in an Iron, but they didn't have one in stock (quickest would be Aug for '10 bike). So, I asked if they have a Nightster in stock. It just happened that they did... the bike was still in a HD box, un-wrapped and brand new. They kindly un-boxed and un-wrapped the bike for me just to look at it. And wallahhh....it's the silver denim/black denim combo, exactly what I like....

I bought it right there and then, no question asked.... And I got a pretty good deal too.

By the way, my wife didn't know this... the bike will be delivered to my house next Tuesday after it's registered... I think I will have to sleep in the garage along with my bikes and cars for a few days.

Traded in an 07 Sportster 883 Custom on an 09 ultra classic, great bike, great dealer (East Coast in Quamtico, VA), great deal.

i intend on buying a 2010 roadking or roadglide can't make my mind up...i'll be keeping the wideglide also

Back