free website stats program Any KENDON Bike trailer owners? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any KENDON Bike trailer owners?

Hoople

Account Removed
I was thinking of purchasing a Kendon Fold up Single Bike trailer and was hoping for some feedback both Good & Bad about the trailer. Things like How well it is made,, the feel when going down the rode. Customer support from factory,, Difficulty when loading or unloading,, Value of product vs cost,, Quality of paint and welds,, or anything else that may come to mind.
Tks!!

I own a Kendon 2up and it's been a very good trailer. Although I haven't used it all that much the times I have it's done an outstanding job. Handling is exceptional and most of the time you forget it's behind you. Craftsmanship, qulaity of welds, diamond plate deck, hitch all very good. The only negative I have is the loading ramp is a bit to narrow. Towing two Road Kings to Sturgis this year, 2500 mile trip and I'm confident in it's ability to handle the job.

Just bought a used 2007 double. Looks well made and rides well. The only negatives I can see is the ramp and the price. The ramp is a little on the small side but it appears they addressed it in 2010. As far as the price, you pay for quality.

Pete,
Does it have a built in spare tire? And once you are done with the ramp(s) is there a place where you store them w/ the trailer. My local dealer said you can not drive the bike up onto the trailer. So is the angle of approach steep where you need 3 people to load it?

Does anyone have a KENDON lift? I like the fact that it can be stood up in a corner after use.

Kendon trailer looks pretty good, never used it, price new at JC Whitney is $2,200.

tn258s3.jpg

Does anyone have a KENDON lift? I like the fact that it can be stood up in a corner after use.

tn259s3.jpg

Combination air & hydralic lift that costs about $600-700 looks nice, but never used one. :newsmile105:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete,
Does it have a built in spare tire? And once you are done with the ramp(s) is there a place where you store them w/ the trailer. My local dealer said you can not drive the bike up onto the trailer. So is the angle of approach steep where you need 3 people to load it?

Hoople,
Mine came with a spare that is stored under the unit, The ramp also mounts under the rear of the trailer on the underside. The bike can be driven on the trailer as the hight of the trailer is not that bad. I just wish the ramps were larger. I was thinking about going to a local welder and having some custom ones made. I would prefer that they extend the entire length of the trailer but I would have to come up with something so it stores well.

Back