free website stats program Any HOG Members out there? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any HOG Members out there?

Just updating here, spoke to the director of the local HOG chapter, and will be attending their next meeting (and joining). I appreciate all the feedback!

She was very informative and pleasurable to speak with, and seemed keen on my becoming a member, even though I've only got three months in the saddle (said I'd learn a lot, as well as meet some other great folks). I'm all for that!

Darknight, Congrats!

Joining a HOG chapter is the best thing you can do if you ride a Harley Davidson. You will meet a lot of great people & go on some top rides...

RK

Hey Royboy / Realbikergal

Thanks for the links! Cool web sites.

I really love being a member of HOG, Ive met some great people & am discovering more of this greatcorner of the world in Eastern Victoria.

RK

Been a HOG member since 1995. Enjoy some of the functions, avoid others.

I find that National HOG has some good rallies that are usually worthwhile.

Bill

Just got my HOG membership card in the mail..I have 2 chapters in Calgary and will check them out and probably join one of them....Kim

Hi! HOG Adelaide Chapter South Australia. Been with them for 2 years. Opting out to join the Cruiser Club. HOG rides to speedy for me. Cruiser Club more like cruising and more enjoyable. Ex HOG Member soon! Besides" Some of them are so stuck up themselfs because they ride a Harley. Guess you get them everywhere......

Hey DK, yeah gotta join the national to be a local. I belong to two, one in Texas and one in NC. If I'm not mistaken if you bought your HD through a dealer they give you a free one year membership, but that may only apply to new bikes. Then it's up to you to keep it up. Join though, you have til tomorrow to get the 105 tickets, don't know what the price will be after 30 Nov. I prrchased mine, but the package isn't shipped til after April

Back