free website stats program Any good bike shops??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any good bike shops???

Veggie

Hello there.

I'm staying in San Francisco for two weeks pretty soon, and would appreciate it if anyone could suggest a few good bike shops to look in on whilst we are there.

Main dealers, Independants or custom shops...I'm keen to take in as much scenery as I can.
It's our first visit, so we dont know where anything is.

Cheers guys and gals

Veggie (UK)

Shoot me an e-mail when your going to be here. I am in Scotts Valley, about 50 miles south and we have a few good shops here. Central Coast Cycles was just on biker build-off recently. Arlen Ness is also located near in Dublin. Are you going to rent a scoot while your here?

Well, just got back from the best two week holiday I've ever had, courtesy of San Francisco. What a City!

So enjoyable was it, that I almost forgot about Harley's and bike shops. Mind you, there were far less on the streets than I had anticipated,which was a bit surprising, but this was balanced by other eye-catching things on the sidewalks.:s

Verdidt.......Brilliant (I could live there, given the chance)
Thank you San Francisco.

Veggie

I'm in San Francisco quite a bit on business and I've also noticed it's primarily a metric and scooter kind of town. Still see some Harley's but nothing like where I live.

California is a great state to visit but I little to liberal for me to want to live there. I call the All in one State because it's got every kind of country and scenery all in one state. mountains to cities to Desert plains you'll find it in California.
San Fransisco is a beautiful old city in the All in one State.:rider

San Francisco is a fabulous place, I moved to Nevada from London 15 years ago, only a 3 hour drive from the city (SFO). I go there as much as possible. Did you see the parking meters for the motorcycle? Those just cracked me up. Glad you had a good time, I agree, I could live there too.

Back