free website stats program Any fat bob owners here? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fat bob owners here?

Has anyone taken the FatBob to Stage one? What slip-ons did you go with and Air Cleaner. Also has any attached the TFI? I'd love to hear your choices before I deceide.

Picked up my 09 Denim Black Fat Bob tonight! Hadn't been on a bike in six years so took it pretty easy on the way home (plus I had someone following me in a car). So far so good - handled great at low speed and felt much lighter than 700 pounds. I can hardly wait for tomorrow morning!

I've been looking at a fat bob at my local dealer and I'm very very tempted. What a gorgeous bike, and it fits me like a glove when I sat on it.

Here's my question. . . how's the handling with the big ol' fat tire out front?
Awesome!

I have owned about 15 different bikes. I saw the Fatbob, drove it and fell inlove. I sold all three bikes I had in my garage and bought an '08 Fatbob. It is a dream to ride and I will never regret it!

I put a deposit on one in Black Denim on Thursday. It arrives in December, so looking forward to the first warmer day of 2009!!! I'm going to put a little more color on it and some other add-ons during the winter.

first harley i've owned and love it ! bought a 09 in september and have 250 on it so far . second day i had it i pulled out the baffles and slash cut the stock pipes . over the winter i will be getting them ceramic coated . i'm going to the stealer in the morning and ordering a air cleaner and making an oppointment for the race tuner install . also i will be getting a quick release sheild for long rides . LOVE THE FAT BOB !!!!

Brought my new 08 Fat Bob in April (first harley I have ever owned) just coming up to its 10,000 mile service and I am still grinning from ear to ear :)

Just picked up my Red Hot Sunglo 09 Fat Bob this past Saturday. Love it! Sold my Ultra Classic last month. Wanted somethin a little sportier. Fat Bob fits the bill!@!!

Back