free website stats program Any fat bob owners here? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fat bob owners here?

Just picked up my new baby: a CVO SE Fat Bob
Its a great addition, and ever since I got it I rode my
Street Bob for just 5 min...
What a bike...
Got it in yellow/black (flakes)
Best bike I had ever being on...

I just picked up a 2009 Fat Bob in Denim Black! I am loving this bike...was originally looking for a FXDC but after renting a Fat Bob I just had to get one!

Fat Bob, what a bike. I just bought mine 2 months ago. I walked in to the dealer and couldn't find one. Last year they told me a year to order. So, I looked around and asked a salesman, "You got a New Fat Bob". He said we just brought one up. It's a Denim Black. Oh, it's sweet. You don't sit on it you sit in it. I have never riden a bike with such control. My Schwinn sit is higher. You'll love it. And the 1584cc 96 twin between you legs growls when you need it. I only have 600 miles on mine. My thousand will come real quick and then back to Harley for checkup and winter storage. The dual headlights in front are also an eye catcher but also lights up the highway nice.

Last edited:
I picked up a new 08 in July. Love it. Got about 700 miles on it. It's been raining almost everyday. Are there any big differences in the 09?

Put money down and got financing approval today on an '09 Fat Bob in Black Denim with mid-mount controls. Delivery in mid-October. I see a few sleepless nights ahead of me. I love the look of the V-ROD Muscle and Night Rod Special but the seating position, especially with the forward-mounted controls, was just not comfortable. When I sat on the Fat Bob I felt at home - probably the best compliment I could give a bike. I can't wait!!!

Just picked up my new baby: a CVO SE Fat Bob
Its a great addition, and ever since I got it I rode my
Street Bob for just 5 min...
What a bike...
Got it in yellow/black (flakes)
Best bike I had ever being on...

thats one awesome bike, easily my favorite of the new bikes. would love to see some pics.

I went and got mine last week...I'll be picking it up Wednesday and my test ride was phenominal...can't wait to ride it more often...ENJOY!!!!

Bought one back in April after test riding a Night Train. Was looking for a second bike to keep my Ultra company in the garage. Loved the look of the Night Train - hated the handling. When coming in to give the salesman the bad news I spotted the Candy Red Sunglo Fat Bob they had just brought out on the floor. Walked around it a few times, sat on it, test rode it, bought it. No regrets. Been smiling since April. I'm 6'3" and the forward controls allow the bike to fit me perfectly. Handling? Much better than the narrow tired bikes(sorry guys but it's true). Much to my chagrin I added a quik release windshield but it has made the bike even more fun to ride all day. The good thing is it comes off for short rides to show off the cool look of the bike. Get one-you won't regret it.

Last edited:
I bought my first Harley this past spring it was between the night rod or the fatbob.I bought the fatbob. I am so glad i got the fatbob,the only thing i wish they had more accessories for it.

Back