free website stats program Any common problems/issues 2010 model? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any common problems/issues 2010 model?

HeavyFuel

Hi Folks,

Is there anything common since the chassis changes in 2009?

I've read some about crank issues, but doesn't seem like that's much of a concern now. Also have seen something about tire cupping, but I assume that was a tire issue?

Anything else?

Thanks.

yes, first they are really hard to leave parked, second they just beg for a little custom this and that (just like they all do)....seriously I dont know. My 09 has 18k on it without issues. I only put 2500 of those on it but no problems...

Phil

Oh boy are you ready for this? Get out your pencil and paper as this is going to take a while. The first problem I had with my 2010 is the tires need to be made to go around as in riding the bike. Second some chrome also help the bike feel wanted and needed. It give it some thing to talk about with other bikes while you taking a break form riding. Third alittle gas in the tank also helps it get down the highway without pushing and looking dumb. the list could go on for hours and hours. I think I would do as listed above just ride the wheels off it and enjoy. I only have 16000 miles 2010. So fsar gas oil changes and RIDE.

12,000 miles on my 09 Road Glide including a 4,250 mile trip to Sturgis last year. No problems, except that it now wants new tires.

If you plan a stage one, get a TFI and the bike and the "seat of you pants" will like that.
Your bike will wake-up and will rune better than the LEAN condition all hd's have off the show room floor..

I have talked with the many who do the TFI without and with full stage 1 modifications, they say the same things.. Bikes run Cooler by not being Lean and the "Pants" thing .....

signed....BUBBIE

If you plan a stage one, get a TFI and the bike and the "seat of you pants" will like that.
Your bike will wake-up and will rune better than the LEAN condition all hd's have off the show room floor..

I have talked with the many who do the TFI without and with full stage 1 modifications, they say the same things.. Bikes run Cooler by not being Lean and the "Pants" thing .....

signed....BUBBIE

Sorry, I'm sure I could easily find this by searching, but what's involved in a stage 1? TFI I assume is a programmer (most popular one)?

Don't have the bike yet. Thanks for all the replies. They sound very reliable.

Back