Any American Legion Riders here

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by ironmark, Aug 8, 2010.

1. ironmark

ironmark Junior Member

I am a member of the American Legion Riders And I was wondering if anyone else on this site belongs to the Legion Riders . The American Legion Riders are having their National Romp in Milwaukee this Aug 27 - 29 and I was wondering if anyone from this site besides myself would be there . :USA

2. captkirkis

captkirkis Active Member

ALR Post 297, Benbrook, Texas.:USA:TEXAS:cheers but I wont be attending though....:(
    I see you live in Jackson, Michigan, I was born and raised in Tawas City, Michigan..... Maybe next time I come up to see family we can meet up for a beer or something:33:..

3. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

I would try to ride if at all possible. I am not sure what is going on around those dates but will give it a try. Send a pm when the time is near and hopefully this will work.

4. EMGLIDE

EMGLIDE Member

Hello my name is mike and i belong to the bettendorf,iowa chapter#154. I know i cant make it to milwaukee but i think our chapter president and/or post commander maybe going.
    Hello and have a great ride to all of our legion riders out their.

5. Bait

Bait Active Member

China Post 1

Chip

6. Butch

Butch Active Member

I'm a rider and since I live in Milwaukee I'm not only be attending but also working a couple of the days.

info on it is here: ALRA WISCONSIN | ROMP 2010

7. Huskerroy

Huskerroy New Member

ALR Post 593, Converse, TX, but I won't be attending.

8. ironmark

ironmark Junior Member

I am glad to see that I am not the only Legion rider on this site & I hope to run across some of you at the romp .

9. Butch

Butch Active Member

Ouch. That's gonna hurt! :D