free website stats program Any AHDRA Fans | Harley Davidson Forums

Any AHDRA Fans

I have been there a few times and enjoyed every minute of it. Nothing like having the ground trimble under your feet while watching them fly by. I always like to get down close starting line.

If you can't wait until April, you can always go to Bowling Green, Kentucky at the BeechBend Raceway - the AMRA is running there NEXT weekend - March 28th-29th - and the party begins (if memory serves) Thursday or Friday (26th or 27th). Always a great time, and always phenomenal racing! -- Maus, Team Half Fast Drag Bike Racing

I used to race a Shovelhead in 1980 but I couldnt outrun my wallet so I gave it up. In 2008 my son started racing a Pro Street motorcycle for Sam's Performance Specialties out of Charleston SC. He has worked at the shop hoppin up Harleys for almost 3yrs now. He won the Street Pro class in Commerce GA last year. Man it is spooky watching your kid go down the track the first time. But he handled it real well. We plan on going to 7 of the races this year. It will sure hook you if your into performance Harleys. Its a great time. Hope to see you at the races.

Back