free website stats program Any Active HOG Members in Ohio? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any Active HOG Members in Ohio?

SportyHawg

Hey,

Just wondering how many of my fellow Ohio HDtalkers are active in their local HOG chapters.

I went to my first meeting with the one in Columbus last week. Looks like they are interested in community service, FOOD, and safety. What's going on in your chapter? Everyone getting a bad case of ITCH and wanting to ride?!

:D

Xenia Chapter here. They are pretty much into the some thing. Community and charitable things, but like to have fun and ride too. Good bunch of people there. I want to ride so bad I can't stand it. May go out Weds for a bit. Supposed to be 47!

I'm with you, this cold weather keeps hanging on doesn't it? I may be able to get out for a bit tomorrow. 47 sounds tropical right now!

Lake Erie
Editor of news letter
Food is an important thing and we wind up doing quite bit of the community stuff also.

Hummm.....sounds like my kind of riding group. I like to eat and I'm also fat like a hog.:D ok..... just kidding. Thought I'd say something and show my stupidity. My wife is Treasurer and Editor for he local chapter, so I can't say too much! She reads these things.
Ugly John

Many Chapters have been known as a Dinning Club..... with a Serious Riding Problem..... :)

Not a bad thing...........

Back