free website stats program antennae stud covers | Harley Davidson Forums

antennae stud covers

I tried the search feature with no luck. I have a 2006 ultra that the previous owner installed an internal antenna in the fairing. Now I have the two studs sticking up on the tour pack. Is there anything that fits over this to tidy up the looks? Does anyone make gnomes or other figurines that might be able to screw on? I am open to all suggestions.

Do you know what size the threads are?

I just went to the garage and checked. A 1/4"-28 die goes on the stub nicely.
There are a zillion cute tire valve caps on the market. They are a larger size, but a dab of silicon inside should hold them on.

I can't remember where I got it but I bought a stubby, black, rubber antenna that I screwed onto this stub for looks only.

I tried the search feature with no luck. I have a 2006 ultra that the previous owner installed an internal antenna in the fairing. Now I have the two studs sticking up on the tour pack. Is there anything that fits over this to tidy up the looks? Does anyone make gnomes or other figurines that might be able to screw on? I am open to all suggestions.

Looks like a good place for a couple of flag brackets.

I had thought about the rubber covers but thought that looked too bland and I'm not into the flag waving thing on a bike. However if there is a web site that sells these, it would be cool for special occasions. Maybe some ornate directional blinkers mounted there or perhaps one of those mini cameras to record a trip. I just got a bull mastiff puppy and thought some mini models of the dog breed drilled out and glued to the post but it is close to the back of the tour pack. Deer whistles?

From everything that I have read on this...looks like most create their own.

I am sure if someone came up with a good idea, others would buy it.

Back