free website stats program Another Trickle Charger Question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Trickle Charger Question

Just a followup. I found the perfect spot to run the wire for the trickle charger.

I bought a flat trailer harness and a fuse holder at Princess Auto and ran it under the seat to the back and secured it just behind the rear leather passenger back rest. I tried sitting in the back and could not feel the harness. When I want to use it, all I have to do is lift the rear deck lid and the device is there. With the lid being in an upright position thats a quick reminder for me the bike is charging.

Thanks to all for your support

Just a followup. I found the perfect spot to run the wire for the trickle charger.

I bought a flat trailer harness and a fuse holder at Princess Auto and ran it under the seat to the back and secured it just behind the rear leather passenger back rest. I tried sitting in the back and could not feel the harness. When I want to use it, all I have to do is lift the rear deck lid and the device is there. With the lid being in an upright position thats a quick reminder for me the bike is charging.

Thanks to all for your support

Good Job:s

Back