free website stats program Another t-shirt story...really | Harley Davidson Forums

Another t-shirt story...really

Nails

Earlier this year Smitty posted about his new RG ultra and how satisfied he was with his new bike and I started the spiral. I've been looking at the RG ultra since this past winter but just couldn't pull the trigger. The HD guys knew me by first name, each time I went into either of the dealerships and started looking at bikes they would just walk by and say hi.

Last Friday I go to the dealership to get a long sleeve white t-shirt (have to have long sleeves and hi-vis on a military installation) and start looking at the bikes. My wife is with me and actually says "quit looking and just get the one that I want". I had to wave the salesman over. Drove two RG ultras and a Ultra limited...traded in and bought the black RG ultra with a stage II kit in it and got the t-shirt for free. Really is a noticeable difference in the riding characteristics of the '11 touring models compared to my '04 Ultra.

Anyways, another "just went in to get a t-shirt" story. Been smiling all week!

My wife is with me and actually says "quit looking and just get the one that I want".

What a woman!! Definite a keeper. Oh congrats on the bike!

Congrats on the new steed and may you make many miles of smiles...
Those wives can sure be something at times....:)

Congratulations on your new ride. I'd love to have a new RG Ultra. That's also what my wife said when I got my Ultra. I think she was just tired of me looking.

Congrats on the new bike. Pics would be nice............

Bodeen

Didn't get the chance to pick... went to drool on the chrome (again) and the wife had already closed the deal. Walked into the dealer looking for the RK that had caught my eye, saw a SOLD tag, and started to move on. The wife told me to see whose name was on the tag... after getting my jaw off the floor, I took the new bike home and the wife to a fancy dinner. Three months later I've still got a silly grin on my face!

Three months later I've still got a silly grin on my face!

thought that was going to say, three months later I still have both

Re: Another t-shirt story...really**pix**

Pictures from a ride out of Fort Collins, Co yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC00121.jpg
    DSC00121.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00122.jpg
    DSC00122.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 20
Back