free website stats program Another Stage 2 build | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Stage 2 build

Runs well, but has too much lifter noise. Will need to adjust. Has plenty of torque now :) The Cobra FI2000 seemed to take care of the fuel change no problem. Put 40 miles on the bike without any major problems.

Have a bad oil leak from around the front rocker. Going back into to the shop Monday to have it taken care of. Hopefully just a gasket problem or mis-torqued bolt.

No charity ride Saturday.

I did have until I traded it for a 2016 Low Rider yesterday :). All these mods are on a 2001 Ultra.

That low rider should have plenty of power. My first harley was a low rider a long long time ago. It was a four speed with 80 ci. They have come a long way since then. Hope you enjoy it!:D

The Ultra is finally back and running well. Lots of low down torque, more than the new Low Rider with the 103. Vibration is also less than when it went in the shop. I wonder if it's because of the gear drive cams. The chain tensioners were shot and I was days away from losing an engine. AMS lifters were different to set up, but once we followed instructions supplied by AMS are quiet. Very pleased with support from AMS, always ready to help. I'm going to put a couple of hundred local miles on now before a long run. Hoping to do a 4500 mile trip next spring.

Those 26/98" combos always run well.
9.65-9.7 cr is where we set those here as well.
Not a hp build but by golly it whips the torque up in a hurry.
Just what a touring machine needs.

Back