free website stats program another sad day on the road | Harley Davidson Forums

another sad day on the road

Just got back from my local HD store, and found out one of the parts guys there wrecked his bike this past weekend and was killed.

We can never be too careful, my heart goes out to all who have lost loved ones in wrecks, my dad was always worried about me specially in my drinking days or should I say DAZE

"Ride the Wave raises money for families of public safety personnel injured or killed in the line of duty."
How bitterly ironic. They weren't killed in the line of duty these motorcyclist but rather they were killed on their way to show support for those that were!
Sadly the newspapers are filled with stories like this every year. May you all ride safely!

"Ride the Wave raises money for families of public safety personnel injured or killed in the line of duty."
How bitterly ironic. They weren't killed in the line of duty these motorcyclist but rather they were killed on their way to show support for those that were!
Sadly the newspapers are filled with stories like this every year. May you all ride safely!

Very sad indeed. Thoughts and prayers for the dead and injured as well as their families.

Back