free website stats program Another reason I like TED NUGENT | Harley Davidson Forums

Another reason I like TED NUGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynaman07

Ya Gotta Love Ted

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, ' What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, ' Are you my friend? ' or is it ' Are you the one who killed my brother? ' Nugent replied, ' Deer aren ' t capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to (EDIT) next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French. ' The interview ended

Please read this...
[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a professional rock star grinding a different kind of axe...:D

Nothing wrong with France...they are people trying to get by...politico' paint a picture of disfavor...friends and family who live in the suburbs of Paris have nothing but kind words to say. Matter of fact, they visit here with their kids every other year, and stay for a couple weeks. Been there also, people there have been very kind and generous.

They work longer hours than us, 6 to 6 typically, endure double digit inflation and labor problems much worse than us for years; yes they manage to get more vacation time i.e. "holiday" than us and our paltry 10 days annually; but as part of the working class we Americans are just now feeling the hard times they have been going thru with our false sense of prosperity...imagine $8/gal or more and you get the picture. America is still THE HAPPENING PLACE and the French people do like us.:newsmile07:

I love Uncle Ted, he doesn't care who gets offended. It reminds me of a fake classified ad I saw once. It read "For Sale, used french military rifle, only dropped twice".

Good on you NEWHD74FAN, at last an intelligent post in this thread. The people who generally stereotype other peoples have not met anyone from that country, or haven't been to their country. We've found the French to be nice people while travelling through France, in fact, all Europeans were very helpfull with directions, etc.
We non Americans may not measure up sometimes, but hey, we all can't be perfect, eh? :D

Like them or not,the French have always been on our side and I respect them for that.Ted should put on a pair of antlers and try walking through the woods.

I have only one complaint about the Europeans,Why when they are on vacation do they insist on wearing speedo's, no matter what age or size they are?:bigsmiley31:

whats wrong with Speedo's:small3d011:

Nothing if you have the body to go with it,but 270lbs. people just should not wear them!:small3d011:

5108-Royalty-Free-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Humorous-Fat-Man-Wearing-A-Speedo-At-The-Beach-And-Drinking-A-Beer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back