free website stats program Another newb question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another newb question

Thanks, now I can get into trouble at home , as I walk by all the chrome goodies at the shop I always smile and say "ohhhh Shinnnnny" to which my elbos me every time :newsmile01:

Just a fast update, I got the Backrest , sissy bar and rear rack all for 60.00and it came off same year and modle as mine.
All has been installed , now we will see if she will ride.

JBC , very nice.......
Dr. Dolittle, I plan on leaving the backrest/sissy bar on for use to hold my pack as I go to events and such.
I am already looking at the Yuma Prison Run , plus others

Glad you found the forum, it is the best on the web. Your not planning on staying at Yuma prision are you??:D

Welcome to the forum! For future reference, you can get part numbers from the Harley site and then input them for pricing at Zanottis dot com. I've saved some serious cash dealing with Zanottis and all genuine HD parts too.

Not that you're going to be buying any more parts or anything! :p

Ride safe.
Jammr

thanks for the info, I think All I need now is O-ring type passenger pegs to match my other pegs and I will be done for a bit.

thanks for the info, I think All I need now is O-ring type passenger pegs to match my other pegs and I will be done for a bit.

One thing I really liked about the T style bag I use today, It has a zipper to expand the unit to about 30% larger If needed. (just right for wife and I)

I like the way it fits over the sissy back,resting on the luggage rack and come right off easily... OR turning it around to sit on the seat,,, on this side of the sissy, I can use it to Lean against on any long rides I do by Myself..

signed....BUBBIE

Back