free website stats program Another Klarich Brother | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Klarich Brother

J

Jack Klarich

Bud.jpg
My youngest brother Bud, out of 4 brothers 3 of us ride
He is the 1 with an attitude LOL

Well at the risk of swelling your heads up, if Bud is anything like the first two the forum is lucky to have him. Now if we could get all of you together at Salt Springs we would have some real stories.

I agree with Don. It would be real interesting to sit down with the Klarich brothers and listen to the stories. :)

Well at the risk of swelling your heads up, if Bud is anything like the first two the forum is lucky to have him. Now if we could get all of you together at Salt Springs we would have some real stories.

I agree with Don. It would be real interesting to sit down with the Klarich brothers and listen to the stories. :)

LOL, he could tell you stories of ALL the national bands he has done lighting for:s

He's a roadie and a biker and a Klarich brother? What's not to like?

When I met him at Hugo Minnesota last summer I didn't see his bad attitude. :) We had a good visit but he just touched on some of the bands he's done lighting for. He said he had worked with Prince or whatever his name or symbol is now. Prince is really not my cup of tea anyway. :s

Who would take the pictures:newsmile100: That would be something!

Back