free website stats program Another Fatality | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Fatality

kzoo

Banned
Be careful out there everywhere, and especially where the weather is just turning to riding weather.

On my way to a meeting about 6pm, I passed another cycle fatality. The bike was unrecognizable, could barely tell it was a cycle. I have no idea what happened, but sure made me watch closer.

Prayers for the riders family and friends.

Oh sorry to hear that. Hope the family is doing ok. We saw a similar incident on the way to Bike Week, a Batwing Road King was busted all up. The rider was gone in an ambulance by the time we slowly got to that point.

another sad story we all hate to hear
we all need to be careful out there and drive safe. look for escape routs always
prayers with the family

Saw one myself last Friday just outside of Orlando a cage rear ended a Roadking don't know what happen but heard there were two on the bike. Probably someone on a cell phone not paying attention. Hope everyone is OK. My prayers for the biker and family that Kzoo saw.

look for escape routes always

Great advice. When I was learning to ride years ago, I was taught to always have an out. In addition, it raises my awareness if I am the only vehicle on the road. I like to stay "with" another vehicle as it is less likely that a cage will pull out in front of you if they see another car. Usually, i like to be ahead of the cars, only due to the (EDIT) they toss into the air from the tires.

See them, help them see you, and ride within YOUR limits.

Be safe all

ps. this fatal accident happened on a business district road where the speed limits is 35.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly sorry to heat that. It is a sad, tragic loss of life. These postings are a stark reminder of the dangers we face "out there". I oftentimes see in my daily newspaper tragic accidents involving motorcycles. It is not a pretty sight to look at these pictures.

Great advice. When I was learning to ride years ago, I was taught to always have an out. In addition, it raises my awareness if I am the only vehicle on the road. I like to stay "with" another vehicle as it is less likely that a cage will pull out in front of you if they see another car. Usually, i like to be ahead of the cars, only due to the (EDIT) they toss into the air from the tires.

See them, help them see you, and ride within YOUR limits.

Be safe all

ps. this fatal accident happened on a business district road where the speed limits is 35.

in traffic i vary my speed so that i am not in anyone's blind spot. if i can't see their eyes in the mirrors i know for sure they can't see me. if i am in front i stay in front if i am in the middle i vary it a little, i do my best not to swerve in and out. all thought when i was a teenager this was a different story.

be safe and watch the other guy

Last edited by a moderator:
There is always a rise, unfortunately in early Spring do to many factors.
Thanks kzoo for the post to remind us the importance of being aware especially this time of year....

Back