free website stats program Another Biker hit | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another Biker hit

Wow! Glad and amazed you came through with yourself so intact.

What kind/style of helmet were you wearing?
Any other protective gear?

Heal fast!!!

A little late on this one, but i have a thread almost the same. Exact same thing happened to me last thursday.

I know how you feel in all senses of the word. Be glad youre okay, and i hope that all works out for you in the end.

Glad to hear you're healing. What type of helmet were you wearing?

Personally, I think that anyone that hits a MC with a 4+ wheeled vehicle should automatically have to pay for any and all damages, hospital, lost wages, pain & suffering...

I was wearing an open face half Harley helmet. I did get two black eyes.:)

A little late on this one, but i have a thread almost the same. Exact same thing happened to me last thursday.

I know how you feel in all senses of the word. Be glad youre okay, and i hope that all works out for you in the end.

Same to you SloppyBear. Hope you are okay also. I've been off the pain killers for a couple days now. Need to kick them so I can drive. Starting to see a little progress though the huge Hemotoma on my thigh still exsist and is very painful. Walking is still slow but managable. I've always stayed in shape over my 49 years but this is the worst thing thats ever happen to me both mentally and physically. But I'm here for a reason so I will survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you came out of it ok. as for the family, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

No doubt, the bike can be replaced, YOU CAN'T. You were undoubtedly blessed, brother. From your description, it could've been a lot worse. You are still here for a reason.

Very best to you and yours.

Back