free website stats program Another 09 Steetglide Sold... | Harley Davidson Forums

Another 09 Steetglide Sold...

bonedaddio

Well, I just have to arm wrestle a little over the final deal, but it's DONE... and I'm trading in my Black Pearl 07 SG (which I truly love) for an 09 Pewter Pearl SG. Which I will truly love even more!

09-Street-Glide-004.jpg

Now on to the slip-ons (probably JackPots, search for them on YouTube, they sound good), another seat (why does this stock seat feel like a box of rocks??), Big Gulp air cleaner and possibly a Power Comander V (Jamie at Fuel Moto says they're going to be available in 4 to 5 weeks).
Does any one know what happens to the warranty with a PC??

Keep on Riding

Note by Speed:
Let us know if we post wrong picture.

Hey, ok, yeah well here's another post towards my five. The bike is sitting in Laugherman's HD in York, Pa waiting for me to sign the final papers, I'll do that Sat. AM. Was seriously asking if anyone knew about power commander's & warranty issues??!
Typing on an iPhone right now, this tedious... Doh!! Something else to get, iPhone mount, it never ends!
L8R

Bonedaddio

Bonedaddio

Good for you... CONGRATULATIONS.. I am so jealous! Not really but would like to have the Street Glide. Right now our business is not that good and I am trying to behave and control unnecessary spending. My bike is in like new condition and I have to wait on a very big up tick in business. I go by the dealer and drool and day dream how that bad boy would feel riding down the Blueridge Parkway like we're doing tomorrow. It's all good... when I climb on my FatBoy all will be forgotten until I fall asleep and dream about "MY" new Street Glide.

NEED MORE :newsmile093:

I feel your situation, the only reason i can do this now is my old int. Rate sucked, and the new one is 6.14%. Lucky, kind of, not rich or smart.
Is the Blue Ridge Parkway a good ride? I hear it's beautiful. Long ride?

I feel your situation, the only reason i can do this now is my old int. Rate sucked, and the new one is 6.14%. Lucky, kind of, not rich or smart.
Is the Blue Ridge Parkway a good ride? I hear it's beautiful. Long ride?

From where I live we can be there in 1 1/2 hours and it's a nice day trip or sometimes we go for a long week-end. It's beautiful and serene with some really fantastic views. Tomorrow we are going with another couple and to have lunch at Mt. Mitchell. The state park operates a restaurant there from April through October and you can sit on top of the world and look out over the mountains while having a great meal. Mt Mitchell is the highest point east of the Mississippi River

Beautiful SG!

Mine (Vivid Black) will be delivered to the dealer by next Friday! My wife surprised me on Tuesday by telling me she put down a deposit on the only one the dealer has coming in for our anniversary. What a good girl!

Anyway, the rest of this week as dragged by and I still have another week to go. But the wait will be worth it!

I've been spending a lot of time on the HD site and others looking for cosmetic and performance mods. Not finding much yet. I guess because the '09s are so new.

Ride Safe!

I am picking mine up tommorow. Its been a long week. can.t wait. i got mine an hour a half from home so i get a nice long ride home. and yes vivid black.

Back