free website stats program Anniversary | Harley Davidson Forums

Anniversary

oldhippie

27 yrs ago today Froggie did me the honor of saying "I do" with me in front of family, friends and God. It's been a fantastic ride and loving every second of it.

Here's to the next 27 yrs and more (fate and the good lord willing).:cheers

I'm truly blessed to have found someone to spend all of eternity with.:bigsmiley8:

That's awesome!

I've known too many couples that just give up and go the divorce route. Nobody said marriage was easy - and I'm glad you've found the perfect partner to share your life with!

I'm at 32 1/2 years and counting myself!

Wow! You guys are an inspiration! I guess I'm a youngster here. We only celebrated 26 years yesterday.

Happy Anniversary to you and many more to come!
My wife and I will celebrate our 34th. on Oct. 27th.:)

Congrats. It will be 25 for my bride and me in January. Ima thinking the common denominator just might be riding Harleys. :bigsmiley12::newsmile092: I'm just saying.

Thanks all. It's kinda like "she was daddy's princess, so I treat her like a Queen".

Being best friends and having a mutual admiration, respect and being good listeners helps us both keep the newlywed feelings alive.

Congrats. There isn't many who stick it out any more. It's just to easy to walk away. I hope you have many more.:cheers

Back