free website stats program Anniversary gift | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anniversary gift

Hey Joe, great story, almost had to take a towel to my screen. :small3d007:

Take it easy on your self, Tazers are pretty handy to deactive old electronic equipment like cell phones and PCs. Kinda neat to see the arc go off near old Nokia cell phone I was scrapping out. The arc jumped down to a keyboard button and back up another to the other post, I thought it would have jumped to the LCD display (knowing there are a lot of contacts nearby), so high voltage like lightning will find some odd paths, but it definitely killed the phoe (did not want it reuseable or storing old phone numbers).

Last edited:
Too FUNNY ! I saw a guy take the end off a Cattle prod and wake a slumbering drunk once, this sounds real similar.

Dude, you got one funny story there. I had to read it over again and share it with my wife. Sounds like something you'd do, she says. Not now, for sure.

I took me 10 minutes to stop laughing, get up off the floor and wipe my eyes so I could type this. :newsmile100:I wanna say, What were you thinking??? However you probably just saved me from doing the same thing one day only with a wiener dog watching. Glad your ok though, hope the testicles show soon. It just seems to be something a manly man would have to try. :)

Times two!:newsmile100:

Back