free website stats program Angel Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

Angel Ride

Luwise

If you can make it to Fairhope, Al. 11/06 and 07 join us for our annual "Angle Ride" from Oak Hollow. There will be some venues, good food and drink and entertainment. The Charlie Daniels Band is returning for their second engagement and will play 11/07. I will be riding my little Dyna - Black with red flames, sporty windshield. If you see me say hi.

Darn! Not only can I not type, apparently I can not spell. The name our our ride for 11/07 and 07 is the ANGEL RIDE. It's no excuse, but I have had hand surgery several times in last couple of years on both hands and it really has affected my typing and guitar playing. Please excuse. Tks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Angle Ride

Waylon Thibodeaux @ 7pm Friday
Chuck Wicks @ 9pm Friday

Confederate Railroad @ 7pm Saturday
Charlie Daniels @ 9pm Saturday.

Friday tickets $30.00
Saturday tickets include the ride and concert $40.00
Weekend tickets $60.00

Angelride Foundation provides financial assistance to families of children with unforseen health problems.

Motorcycles not required. Cage it if you want!!

Rileigh & Raylee Angelride Foundation > Home

Waylon Thibodeaux @ 7pm Friday
Chuck Wicks @ 9pm Friday

Confederate Railroad @ 7pm Saturday
Charlie Daniels @ 9pm Saturday.

Friday tickets $30.00
Saturday tickets include the ride and concert $40.00
Weekend tickets $60.00

Angelride Foundation provides financial assistance to families of children with unforseen health problems.

Motorcycles not required. Cage it if you want!!

Rileigh & Raylee Angelride Foundation > Home

Just a reminder. If you can make it the weather Saturday is supposed to be nice. After all, it's for the kids. :help :dude:dude

We had a great time. Confederate Railroad and Charlie Daniels was well worth the time we put in.

There were two accidents during the ride. A Jeep backed out of his driveway into a gap between riders and was hit by a rider. Had to be airlifted out. Another accident that could have been totally avoided was an idiot on a crotch rocket doing wheelies in the group when his pants leg got caught on his brake peddle. Bike went down and he broke his leg. No other riders were involved.

Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

• ar1.jpg
    ar1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ar2.jpg
    ar2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
  • ar3.jpg
    ar3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 7
  • ar5.jpg