free website stats program Andrews cam conversion kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Andrews cam conversion kit

epeppy

where can i find Andrews cam conversion kit for 01 Low rider:email removed use profile links to avoid SPAM just changed tensioner shoes and it sounds like (EDIT) :newsmile107

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine through my local hd dealer but there are many indy dealers out there. If you go to the Forum Search (top of page) and put in "gear drive for cams) it should give you some dealer links and several forum threads on the subject.

I understand there is a conversion from hd for the tensioner/chain drive that is suppose to be much improved. Can't confirm that but maybe someone else on the forum knows more about it.

where can i find Andrews cam conversion kit for 01 Low rider:email removed use profile links to avoid SPAM just changed tensioner shoes and it sounds like (EDIT) :newsmile107

Think I misunderstood what you were looking for. Sounds like you were looking for the tensioner conversion vs the gear driven kit. There was just a thread about installing the Andrews conversion. TQ's Engine Build - Harley Davidson Community

If you don't get the info on this post you might go there and ask where he purchased the kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back