free website stats program and you thought you had a garage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

and you thought you had a garage

I couldn't let everything sit like that.What a waste.
Why have toys you don't play with??:(

Ditto. He's not an enthusiast, he just likes to own stuff.

I just don't understand people who just buy motorcycles or automobiles just to look at. How can he say he likes the sensation or sound if he's never started the engines??

Sorry, maybe this is me being immature, but that whole segment made me angry. Nice bikes and a big waste of space.

I saw this from another posting elsewhere and was disgusted with it. Especially having bikes that have never even been started...

makes me mad to see people just throw away that much money just cause they can. Don't you think that money could have gone to better use and those motorcycles could have been given to people that could enjoy and take care of them :D

I bet I have more fun tinkering with one of my often ridden bikes in my 2 car garage with a stained floor and pieces/parts hanging all over the walls.

I used to dream of winning the lottery, then realized I had. Wife and I are healthy, home is nice. Income is adequate to sustain us with some left over for non essentials. All our toys are appreciated, because we had to make some sort of sacrifice or justification to purchase it. Simple is underrated:s.

1 to ride and a spare when #1 is down is plenty for me, as for the garage...I didn't even look at the vid, don't need another object to envy...sorry to play the devils advocate

I'm with Breeze...I feel like I won the Lotto already with my few bikes, car and truck...my family and friends are worth more than a container load of new bikes. Prosperity means different things to different people.

I would feel much better spending that money on ones I like the most, the rest to my family and friends to share my wealth and enjoyment of life...! Maybe ride out with one of 'em to deliver...now that would be cool...drop off a bike to every state in the union...wheres my bucket list!

Looked more like a fool's warehouse than a dream garage to me. his collection of Harleys reminds me of the guys on "Big Bang Theory" that collect the Star Trek dolls and keep them in their boxes.

If it was a dream garage, there would have been a couple of bikes that I ride regularly, perhaps a nice vintage Mustang, and enough tool storage to neatly hold all my wrenches, sockets, and other miscellaneous tools so I can find them easily. If there's going to be a lift involved, I would much prefer it be one I can raise a vehicle up onto for service than one I can bury my million dollar RV underground.

Back