free website stats program And one day the axe just fell............... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

And one day the axe just fell...............

Think about this next time you buy a product made out of the USA. It is real and we are losing jobs. It seems easy till it hits home....and it will hit near your home as well. Sorry Fisher. I hope it all works out for you.

Think about this next time you buy a product made out of the USA. It is real and we are losing jobs. It seems easy till it hits home....and it will hit near your home as well. Sorry Fisher. I hope it all works out for you.

This even true when your at your local HD shop buying chrome adders and such ---- look at the label on some of this stuff hanging on their displays!!!!!

You gotta be kidding me!Very little of your '09 is made in the states.It's disappointing to see the amount of parts that are labeled made in Taiwan/China/Japan ect.

Sorry to hear about you getting layed off. My dad got layed off a few weeks ago too. I hope everything works out for you.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.... We have owned a Textile business since 1974 and believe me times are not good. Once upon a time quality and service is what made our business thrive and grow. In the last few years we have lost all of our BIG accounts.. Burlington Industries... Springs.. and WesPoint Stevens. All of these business no longer exist manufacturing in the US.. driven by CHEAP labor mostly from China and other third world countries. Unfortunately our desire to buy cheaper..... our US labor force are putting themselves out of a job.. I have attached a little video which is funny but at the same time unfortunately TRUE !!

Big Box Mart | Funny Video Animation by JibJab

You gotta be kidding me!Very little of your '09 is made in the states.It's disappointing to see the amount of parts that are labeled made in Taiwan/China/Japan ect.

Was not talking just about MC, I am talking about everything. We are losing jobs to oversea's way too fast. At least if you buy a HD, your buying from a company that has it headquarters here. Again, I am talking about the entire thing, many more will continue to lose jobs. Thats just a fact. I do what I can, even if it is insignificant. If all did what they could it would add up. That's all I am saying.

Back