An Harley Davidson story

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by mammolese2002, Feb 1, 2014.

1. mammolese2002

mammolese2002 New Member

Hello to all tough guys, I’m writing a screenplay, and I’m in a point where I need to know how an Harley Davidson rider pass his time with the rest of his crew while out and about with his girlfriend. Please be free to share a true story. Or your very own fiction Harley story.

2. glazier

glazier Junior Member

How would "our" stories be "your" screenplay??? A writer needs to be original and not rely on others, or else it's not really your work. jmho.

3. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

It appears you have a sportster... So how you spend your time with the your crew while out and about with your girlfriend? :D

If I post a story and you use any part of it, will I get royalties from your book? :bigsmiley14:

4. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

It is 30 years since I had a girlfriend and perhaps what we did then is not relevant for today however my wife of 30 years and I do ride our bikes together from time to time :)

Brian

5. alto

alto Active Member

I drink O'Douls and get into fake fights..does that count?

6. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Gee, I didn't know we were supposed to do that!!:D

7. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

For one thing, I don't have a "crew", and if I had a girlfriend my wife wouldn't be very happy with me:p. I don't ride in packs and prefer the open road with my wife riding passenger (her preference btw). After a full day of riding we'll walk to a restaurant for a few drinks and a quiet meal.
    Ya, I know, we're just rebels aren't we. :small3d035::newsmile100:

8. Hobbit

Hobbit Active Member

we ride down the road causing mayhem and chaos and smashing stuff up and getting drunk and girlfriends are for 1 night only until you get to the next town and start all over again - really what do you think were still living in the 56/60/70's !!!!
    maybe 4 or 5 of us will jump on the scoots and ride out to a cafe or pub somewhere have a food and ride home and crash on the sofa - the heady days of bar fights and boozen rampages are more or less gone unless you were to look ;)

9. Amish Hawg

Amish Hawg Active Member Contributor

I was once told something about riding that stuck. Either you get it or you don't. If I have to explain it, you're not there yet or you don't get it.

Keep riding......you'll get it.

10. bikerod

bikerod Member

Are you for real?get a life.