free website stats program Amsoil | Harley Davidson Forums

Amsoil

ahern25

Anyone know of a store to get Amsoil? Cant seem to find it anywhere. I looked up dealer locator on their site and it seemed t give me peoples email address instead of stores? Is that how they do business?

That's how they do it in southeastern CT. Small business owners and I choose them by email, but I picked it up at their house.

Oh, I forgot I changed to Mobil 1 VTwin 20/50 because of this pyramid system. It became to big a hassle.

Anyone know of a store to get Amsoil? Cant seem to find it anywhere. I looked up dealer locator on their site and it seemed t give me peoples email address instead of stores? Is that how they do business?

WoW!!.......paranoia runs deep.

"paranoia" is based in unfounded fear.
We have been the victims of Amsoil attacks and seen how it works. You can not believe the hours spent fending them off.

Ugh well before it gets locked down, call or email your nearest listed dealer. I did last year and met a guy I have become good friends with since. Turned out he and his wife both own Harleys he has been great to buy oil from. Lives right up the road.

Unfortunately bots come from various sources, but it definitely wasn't my friend since he can't even hardly attach a picture to an email. He's got a mean CVO SE 110ci RoadGlide though. He don't really make much off Amsoil, he's a retired City Electrician.

Unfortunately bots come from various sources, but it definitely wasn't my friend since he can't even hardly attach a picture to an email. He's got a mean CVO SE 110ci RoadGlide though. He don't really make much off Amsoil, he's a retired City Electrician.

It's the two legged bots that have been known to cause a problem on most forums , they have kids to put through college and try to do it selling their product here.:D

They don't last longer than their first sales pitch to sell the oil. Our forum isn't here for their profit. :s

It's the two legged bots that have been known to cause a problem on most forums , they have kids to put through college and try to do it selling their product here.:D

They don't last longer than their first sales pitch to sell the oil. Our forum isn't here for their profit. :s

That's interesting to note that it's a pyramid since he's never once brought up the prospect of me becoming a dealer or selling for him. One of my brother in laws was in a retail pyramid (he deny's it's a pyramid but even a dummy like me can spot them) and he was all the time trying to get me to join under him. Kept telling me I would make all this money. He finally quit bugging me when I asked him how come he wasn't making that much.

It's amazing you can change the color and attributes of the wheel and call it a 'new round fortune' and there always seems to be enough vulnerable people to get caught up in it.

To the OP, any FULLY SYNTHETIC is a step in the right direction for you, no matter what brand.

:DI didnt know I started doomsday. LOL I was just thinking it was a dumb way to do business. And makes it hard for me to want to try their product cause its hard to get. Plus people are right. If im up in the mountains or rurual areas I will be out :Dof luck if I need a quart.

:DI didnt know I started doomsday. LOL I was just thinking it was a dumb way to do business. And makes it hard for me to want to try their product cause its hard to get. Plus people are right. If im up in the mountains or rurual areas I will be out :Dof luck if I need a quart.

Oh you can order straight thru from their website but the shipping is not worth it. You need to locate a salesman. Compare prices you might can get a better deal with some other brand of fully synthetic.

As far as doomsday I believe it will be a bit worse. Don't pay no mind to my ramblings.

Back