free website stats program Amsoil in Canada | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Amsoil in Canada

My local Amsoil dealer also wholesales to Cdn Tire, HD Dealer, Yammy Dealer, and a few other places. I'm sure if you call him he can tell you who has it in CB. If not, he can get you all fixed up with his product. He's an older gentleman (don't tell him I said that lol), but is a pleasure to deal with.

I just googled "amsoil Cape Breton"

1st hit:
Babins Service Centre Ltd.

Box 51, 7 Industrial Road
Rich.Co.Ind.Park
Lennox Passage,Cape Breton,
Nova Scotia, Canada
or
Breton Synthetics
An Independent AMSOIL Dealer
1857 Point Edward Highway
Edwardsville, NS
B2A 4S2 (902)578-3414

I'm sure there's more...

1st hit:

Rich.Co.Ind.Park
Nova Scotia, Canada
or
Breton Synthetics
Edwardsville, NS
B2A 4S2 (902)578-3414

I'm sure there's more...
Wrong person

Who sells Amsoil in Eastern Canada?
I can put you in touch with a rep I talk to? Let me know and I will give you his number. He will mail you anything you want, chrome filters too. I use Amsoil in everything I own, my lawn Z and quads and I use the racing oil for my kids racing bike. I even use the premix in all my lawn equipment. Great stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

1st hit:

Rich.Co.Ind.Park
Nova Scotia, Canada
or
Breton Synthetics
Edwardsville, NS
B2A 4S2 (902)578-3414

I'm sure there's more...

Babins is 2 hours away qnd don't have it listed on the site, they said they could get it, the other 2 are distributors out of the industrial park. But like I said earlier my local shop will order in what I need at -15% so I'm good to go.

Holy smoke, glad I checked price, I was thinking in the 10.00 range but its double that. twice what mobil 1 or castrol is

Holy smoke, glad I checked price, I was thinking in the 10.00 range but its double that. twice what mobil 1 or castrol is

WOW.... I use AMSOIL in my bike and the 20-50 is only $10.25 and the 75-90 for the tranny is $11. I can buy a gallon for $38.50.

I don't know if you have thought about becoming a Preferred Customer. You pay a fee to become a PC and you get the wholesale prices. They ship to your door by UPS usually overnight or a day later.
kemo

No, Smitty, we have most of the same products as the US..just more expensive to pay for all those social programs we have here. lol
I've been using Amsoil for almost 3 years now..no issues..bike runs great..considering some of the other bike oils, Spectro etc, are very hard to find here, it comes down to HD products, Lucas, Mobile 1, or Amsoil.

Back