free website stats program Amsoil in Canada | Harley Davidson Forums

Amsoil in Canada

Here is a start. Maybe they can refer you to a dealer closer?

Oil-Info.com
Mailing Address: 913 Covedale Road
Riverview, NB, E1B 5E6
Phone: 506-386-2896
Fax: 506-387-6119
Email: oil@nb.aibn.com

That's the price you pay for living in God's country. Good music, good drink, good people. Good luck with your search!

PS. Cape B is on the bucket list.

I don't know anything about oils, but when I got my scoot serviced, I asked them if they had it, and I thought someone had just stole their sunshine. They told me that them and all the garages around are staying away from that oil, its like its real bad for your scoot. I don't know and if anyone does, would you tell us about it.

That's the price you pay for living in God's country. Good music, good drink, good people. Good luck with your search!

PS. Cape B is on the bucket list.

The Cabot Trail should be on every bikers bucket list, my avatar shows just one of the five mountains, I see out of province bike tours almost daily.

I don't know anything about oils, but when I got my scoot serviced, I asked them if they had it, and I thought someone had just stole their sunshine. They told me that them and all the garages around are staying away from that oil, its like its real bad for your scoot. I don't know and if anyone does, would you tell us about it.

Yikes! I too know next to nothing about synthetic oil, cept mine was serviced by a dealer with amsoil since new, including a complete fluid change when I bought it. I know with the reg oils it was always preached to stay with the same brand, is this through with syns? I think there is an oil thread on here I gotta check out.

Small co-incidence...I just got home from getting my Amsoil..in Riverview. Wayne McLaughlin is the guys name..He was the original owner of Toys for Big Boys (Harley Dealer) back in the 60's here. I bought the severe gear tranny lube, 10w40 for the primary, and 20w50 for the "heart". I'm sure there's at least one dealer in CB.
If not..there ya go, business opportunity.

Actually not a bad idea, I do a bit of mechanical work. I will see if the local shop will get a couple of case in for me, I get a mechanics discount and will be able to do a few oil changes to boot.

Back