free website stats program Amazing bare aluminum wheel cleaner! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Amazing bare aluminum wheel cleaner!

I did my wheels today with a soft tooth brush and Bar Keepers, Wow 15 minutes and I was done, and I never clean my wheels. Great tip great product:s

I did my wheels today with a soft tooth brush and Bar Keepers, Wow 15 minutes and I was done, and I never clean my wheels. Great tip great product:s

So cool to be able to share this kind of stuff on hdtimeline! It's awesome to find an inexpensive, old school product that makes a tough job so much easier! I've tried sooo many fancy packaged and expensive products to address this problem and they were all a waste of time and money. Don't forget to try this stuff on those glass top stoves,(you know the burned on stuff right near the burners that welds itself to the glass). Whole lot easier and cheaper than the expensive crap the manufacturers say MUST be used!
Sprinkle some on the burned on mess, wet it to make a paste, scrub with 3m blue scrub sponge, then complain to wife how hard it was to clean stove!

Sorry, I know this is not "glasstopstovetalking", couldn't help myself!

So cool to be able to share this kind of stuff on hdtimeline! It's awesome to find an inexpensive, old school product that makes a tough job so much easier! I've tried sooo many fancy packaged and expensive products to address this problem and they were all a waste of time and money. Don't forget to try this stuff on those glass top stoves,(you know the burned on stuff right near the burners that welds itself to the glass). Whole lot easier and cheaper than the expensive crap the manufacturers say MUST be used!
Sprinkle some on the burned on mess, wet it to make a paste, scrub with 3m blue scrub sponge, then complain to wife how hard it was to clean stove!

Sorry, I know this is not "glasstopstovetalking", couldn't help myself!

:s I have used this stuff for years on my toilets, never thought about the other uses Thanks again for the tip, Thinking you should do a write up and post this in the members tips sections:D

Just bought a bottle and my arthritic hands are anxious to try it out!:cheers

:s I have used this stuff for years on my toilets, never thought about the other uses Thanks again for the tip, Thinking you should do a write up and post this in the members tips sections:D

If I can figure out how to do it, I will! I would like EVERYONE to know how well this inexpensive and common product works! Hey, maybe I could get a comission or something from Bar Keepers Friend too!

If I can figure out how to do it, I will! I would like EVERYONE to know how well this inexpensive and common product works! Hey, maybe I could get a comission or something from Bar Keepers Friend too!

:p The redhead(my wife) uses it on the ceramic stove top now too:D Thanks again for the great tip, I have had a can of this stuff for years and for got all about it you are a time saver

Back