free website stats program Am I the only one who feels this way? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Heading out Saturday about noon will be as soon as I will be able to get away. I went last Saturday for a little hour ride, just enough to REALLY want to get out there. We have already had one pretty good rain to clear the roads. I'm looking forward to it.

I get antsy all winter long untill I hit the road . I usually try to wait untill I'm sure the spring rains are done on the CA coast but I always jump the gun and no matter how long we have had a stretch of good spring weather I will somehow trigger the last downpour of the season if I take a trip up HWY 1:newsmile055:

Ahhh, Highway 1...up north a great twisty road, but a bit cold this time of year...be careful of late night riding in the fog. A very good technical road...don't forget to try some of the side roads, Marin Highlands...Muir Woods...49 mile Scenic Route the list goes on and on. Mid coast...check out Big Sur and surrounding areas...! SoCal coast...PCH is a great ride, weather is nice AND there is the ROCK STORE...Neptunes' ! :bigsmiley11:

This post was about who feels this way...just take a bit of time doing a scenic and plenty of curvey road to work your riding skills in with a big smile on your face...the answer is easy...YES! :newsmile036:

I'll say this, I went out ice fishing today. Figured I'd get in probably one of my last chances for it... It was beautiful out today and all I could think about, in between catching my perch and northern, was getting out on my HD! I am with you man, let spring come and the weather break!!!! :D:D:D

Back