free website stats program Am I the only one who feels this way? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Spring can't be far, the little woman has been getting seed catalogs in the mail.

But I just got the Laconia Bike Week News with all the schedules, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!!:rider:Banane42::Banane42::Banane42::rider

Fluids have all been changed, bike washed and waxed ( with Pledge of course), TFI coming tommrow, weather sunny and in the 60's for this weekend.
I'm as gitty as a schoolboy on prom night..............:newsmile011:

Seeing how you didn't say school girl I'm with ya! :s

:laugh Is this a "trick question"????

Brother, we are ALL either feeling light-headed as a man walking on the moon at the prospect of a good weekend ahead, (if like you we are lucky enough to be in that position!), or, if we're still too far away from that prospect, like myself and my fellow Northeast members, we are literally "counting the days" and watching the weather on a DAILY BASIS waiting for that first warm and sunny day!

As a matter of fact, FORGET "warm and sunny"!

I'd be happy with ANYTHING above 50 degrees and DRY!

ANY weather that would let me OUTTA THE HOUSE! :D

Right guys???

Rich...I am sooooooooooo agreeing with your post!

I can't wait to get out there and ride but we need a couple good rains first to wash the salt residue off the roads. Won't be long now :bigsmiley11:

You are not alone my friend. My buddy and I are slated to head out first thing in the morning this Saturday, provided it doesn't rain. 40's never looked so good!

Noooo! Getting ready to head out to the Badger game when I heard what sounded like a Harley or a muscle car outside. Sure enough, there's my buddy, sitting on his UC, rubbing it in because he knows I'm getting ready to head out with the wife! I came "thiiiisss" close to selling those tickets! What a friend!

:p Man I am definately rarin to go.:Banane38: But we need a heavy rain to wash off the Salt,Cinders,and Sand in addition to some serious pothole repairs. :37: The country roads around here are as trecherious as a minefield. :help

This year even more so than last year, I've gone through motorcycle withdrawal.
In two weeks, daylight savings time begins and in just three weeks- SPRING!!!!
Can't wait!!

Back