free website stats program Am I a Harley rider now? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Am I a Harley rider now?

My V&H Big Radius pipes scrape before the peg on the right, so it is a bit harder to get it over as the sound is a bit daunting.:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:

After a lifetime of "sportier" machines I got my 1st Harley a few years back and immediately found the cornering limit. I think the whole point of riding a Harley is the more relaxed and sedate pace they impose on you. I really enjoy slowing down and enjoying the ride rather than storming into every corner and pushing the safety envelope. There's a place for both in the riding world.

I can relate... I have only been riding my baby since last October, and with the weather here in Ohio the rides have been few and far between. I find that I am sometimes wobbly on the take-offs, and sometimes wide on the turns. I guess there is no easy way to learn to lean the gal over in the turns...I'm doing it a little at a time.

After a lifetime of "sportier" machines I got my 1st Harley a few years back and immediately found the cornering limit. I think the whole point of riding a Harley is the more relaxed and sedate pace they impose on you. I really enjoy slowing down and enjoying the ride rather than storming into every corner and pushing the safety envelope. There's a place for both in the riding world.
I like your take on it "rsneede"

Back