free website stats program Almost finished installing my V&H bigshots | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Almost finished installing my V&H bigshots

A swivel socket and a long extension is what I used. I work on cars and trucks so I have the tools.
Do you have buddies you could borrow the tools from?
The right tools will lower the frustration level.

Yes I was finally able to get the pipes on after a few trips to the hardware store, honey do's and scratching my head relentlessly. I just started them up a few hours ago and man do those bad boys sound awesome. My wife told me how bad I was just going to mess it up which I did make some mistakes out of frustration. But to hear the sound made me feel like a little boy on Christmas opening the gift I've been begging for all year. Nobody can wipe this grin off of my face :newsmile01: not for a long time. I will try to post a pic tomorrow but I still have a lot of honey do's and more parts to put on but thanks for the advice and words of encouragement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job, awesome looking pipes & you got to add some tools to your inventory - it's a win...win!

Thanks guys I'm thinking about doing forward controls because when i put my floor boards on they are scraping against the pipes

get a spacer to move the floorboards out and you won't have that problem. I have a 2 into 1 on my 99 RK and it came with spacers for that reason:newsmile01:

Back